Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Crystal Ball

Call me crazy! You wouldn't be the first. So I have seen a medium and spoken to those who have crossed over. I decided to recently go see a psychic. I needed some guidance with somethings I was currently struggling with. They both do something completely different. A medium connects you with those who have crossed over. A psychic relates to the soul and mind. They can see your future yes, but you have the power to change the path of your future. 

I was referred to the psychic by a friend who's friend is a client of the psychic. I was ecstatic to get the psychics contact information. While at the nail salon getting a pedi I sat and texted the psychic. It was a very long shot, but I asked if she had anything available that day. To my surprise she could see me that afternoon. She warned me she had a dog and a cat and asked if that was a problem. No problem with me I told her. I was a hot mess in yoga pants and a hoodie, but I figured no big I could look worse. There was no time to go home and change. 
I got the address and couldn't wait until 2:30.  I received a text from Victoria (is her name) asking if I could come earlier. Of course I could! So I skipped getting a Passion Tea at Starbucks and headed to Victoria's. I punched in the address on my GPS and to my surprise Victoria only lived about a mile and a half from my home.
I pulled up at her house and was nine minutes early. Which is rare for me. I am known for running late. I texted Victoria and asked if I should wait in my car and she told me to go ahead and come on in. 
From behind Victoria's screen door I could hear her greeting me. She opened the door and behind it was a short,blonde haired woman with glasses with a peach blouse and black pants on. I couldn't tell how old she was, but later found out she was 70. I was also introduced to Murphy her standard poodle. Murphy came up to me smelled my hand and then gave me a lick and let me pet him which Victoria told me was unusual for him to be so friendly right off the bat. 
Victoria then lead me to the "reading room".  I instantly loved it! One wall was hot pink and another of a lime green color. There were candles burning, a large golden sun with a face and purple eyebrows on the hot pink wall. There was a white leather couch on one side of a table and a chair on the other. I asked where I should sit and Victoria instructed me to take the chair.
I got comfy because this was where I would be for the next hour. Victoria explained to me she wasn't going to tell me I was going to die. Which hello that is a relief. Lol She said she wouldn't know what she was talking about, but that I would. 

She grabbed some cards not like the one's you see in the movies, but a smaller set with red on the backside . She started to draw cards and flip them over. Victoria told me I have great energy and I walk in a group. I have three people who follow me wherever I go. That I won't lie is a little scary, I thought oh shit please tell me they go away during my naughty times. I am far from being an angel as I am sure you've figured out. Lmao

As she starts to read my cards I am stunned she starts talking to me about a betrayal in a friendship that I need to walk away from. Not only walk away and keep at arms length, but cold turkey. It isn't healthy and it is one sided. I am a good friend to them, but that they aren't a good friend in return. She then explained it isn't just me or more is everyone. They don't know how to be a true friend. The  thing with what she was telling me I knew. She was absolutely right about everything. 

We then talked about another situation in my life that I won't discuss, but there again she hit the nail on the head. 

Then I shared pictures of my children and husband. Just by her seeing their pictures Victoria explained each one to me. Again she was right on the money. 

I left her house feeling so good. What had been bothering me that morning I know longer felt. See the uneasiness I felt it had to do with that friendship. Seeing someone that knew nothing of the friendship told me the things that were so very true. I knew it was time to stop even if it was for good. I have people in my life that love me and would have my back. Those are the people I want in my life. Not people who need me when they need a fill up on self-esteem goodness. I no longer want someone in my life that never even asks,"How are you doing?"

Will I see Victoria again? ABSOLUTELY! Shoot I hope to become friends. Her energy was amazing and I feel Murphy and I could go for long walks and be two peas in a pod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment